Diversity & Inclusion with ELAT
Jessica Ketwaroo-Green is a social policy expert, consultant & award-winning intersectional gender equity advocate. She chats on the ELAT framework she created to help organizations & companies move from diversity to inclusion.
More from Jessica in this episode:
- How Millennials and Gen Z are changing expectations around companies & social values
- Why diversity alone can’t help retain many employees like young racialized women
- Why challenges around hiring & employee retention still exist in highly diverse workplaces
- What organizations & companies can do to promote inclusion as well as diversity
- What the ELAT framework is about & how putting into practice the skills of engagement, listening, action and thanks can help
- Advice for companies & organizations interested in diversity & inclusion
- Advice for young racialized women in the workforce
Connect with Jessieket Consulting Services here
Thanks to ZapSplat.com for music.