Creativity, Uncertainty & Change
Founder of Bridgepoint Effect, Janice Francisco talks creativity in the face of continuing uncertainty. What organizations, leaders & employees can do to move forward & shift away from anxiety driven thinking to creativity at a time of prolonged uncertainty & ambiguity.
More from Janice in this episode:
- Bridgepoint Effect’s work to help teams collaborate more effectively in person & remotely
- The importance of knowing our purpose, pursuing immediate wins & shorter planning horizons in the face of uncertainty
- The difference between innovation under duress & creative innovation in a positive state
- How to cultivate creativity understanding that we live & work in challenging times
- Why continuous learning is an essential skill now & for the future
Connect to BridgepointEffect.
Thanks to ZapSplat.com for music in this episode and Frederico Bottos for imagery above.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts | RSS | More