Pivoting in the Pandemic
Chrissy Gow is the Director of Content Marketing at Eventmobi, an event software management company. She explains what they’re doing to pivot in the pandemic & how they’re helping customers deliver more engaging, interactive & engaging meetings, conferences & trade shows.
- how Eventmobi innovated its business model & pivoted to stay viable
- the impact of the pandemic on the event planning industry
- online & hybrid trends that we can expect for conferences & meetings over the coming months
- how to reduce “Zoom fatigue”, use gamification & interaction to make meetings & conferences more interesting, & interactive for participants
- the challenges & benefits of online events for event planners
- how pausing to listen closely to customers allowed Eventmobi to respond & pivot in how it served event planners
- the new product & ways that Eventmobi is working with event planners to develop engaging online events
- how the company’s internal processes & operations shifted to accommodate remote work, roll out & test new features
- the new capabilities & collaborations Eventmobi developed & what’s stayed the same
Contact Chrissy Gow & Eventmobi here.
Thanks to Zapsplat.com for music in this episode.