Reinventing from Oil & Gas - Ingredients Part 2
Carl, Nathalie & Clark all worked in Alberta’s oil & gas industry. Now they do completely different work. The guests in talk in part 2 on making big career changes, lessons & ingredients of successful career reinventions & avoiding getting stuck.
More from Carl, Nathalie & Clark in part 2:
- What it’s like to go from engineering, administrative & electrical jobs to new kinds of work
- Becoming a new elementary school teacher, hiking guide & Rockies outdoor business owner & starting a solar energy company
- The ingredients of making big career shifts internal & external
- Unexpected sources of skills & talents to deploy in new roles
- Putting past experience & expertise to good use; the past doesn’t have to be a liability
Each part ~30mins.
Thanks to ZapSplat.com for music in this episode.