Innovate Like a Pirate
Business author, associate partner at Stratygzer and intrapreneurship expert & consultant, Dr. Tendayi Viki chats on his newest book, Pirates in the Navy, on how companies can innovate better.
More from Tendayi in this episode:
- What he’s learned about intrapreneurship over decades that innovators and company leaders need to know
- Why it’s important for companies to innovate & where they can start
- Why innnovation is learnable & how organizations can structure, manage & measure it so it’s not a random process
- The most important skills for intrapreneurs & key differences between intrapreneurs & innovative entrepreneurs
- Why innovation needs to create value & what value looks like in different circumstances
- How governments, NGOs & non-profits can develop innovation initiatives
- What the pandemic has changed & what companies can do about it
Connect to Tendayi Viki.
Thanks to ZapSplat.com for music in this episode and Annie Spratt for imagery above.