Mario Rigby left a conventional job to walk from South Africa to Egypt. He’s an explorer who tells us about realising big dreams, big adventures & crossing continents. He shares on his African walk, his bike ride across Canada & what’s next.
More from Mario in this episode:
- How an adventurous, international childhood inspired a love of exploring
- The most unexpected and surprising things he learned on his 2.5 year walk
- The role of Black Panther in his journey
- The hardest part of cycling unsupported from the Pacific to the Atlantic with a tent
- Listening to indigenous stories on his cross-country trip
- Finding a purpose and leaning into it
- Climate change and driving through Africa in an electric car
Connect with Mario here.
Thanks to ZapSplat.com for sound effects in this episode.